When most people think of mail order brides, they think of the old Western movies where a man would order a bride from a catalog. And while this may have been true at one time, mail order brides marriages still exist. In fact, the industry is still going strong and is estimated to be worth billions of dollars. So what is the truth about mail order brides? Are they real? Do they really work? The answer to all of these questions is in my post today!
Truth about mail order brides: 5 myths debunked
There are a lot of myths and misconceptions out there about mail order brides. Are mail order spouses real? Or are they just looking for a green card? If you’re reading this, you’re definitely interested in how do mail order brides work. Let me debunk some popular myths and speak the truth about mail order brides.
Mail order brides are only interested in money
Yes, it’s true that some brides may be interested in financial stability, but the majority of mail order brides are looking for a husband who will treat them with love and respect. They’re also looking for a man who is willing to start a family and provide a stable life.
They’re all from poor countries
Again, this is simply not true. Mail order brides come from all over the world, including developed countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and even the United Kingdom. In fact, the vast majority of mail order brides are from developed countries looking for someone who will share their moral and family values and be a good father for their future children.
Mail order brides are old and ugly
In reality, most mail order brides are young and beautiful. Many mail order brides are in their 20s or 30s, and many are attractive, successful women who are well-educated and fit. For example, 85% of Ukrainian mail order brides are between the ages of 18 and 30. Those women for marriage are truly beautiful and some of the most sought-after women in the world.
All mail order brides are submissive
Again, this is a myth. While some mail order brides may be submissive, this is not true of all of them. There are plenty of strong and independent women who can take responsibility and have their own opinion on every issue. They decided to become mail order brides to find a life partner, not a master.
Mail order brides are for sale
This is perhaps the most common myth about mail order brides. Some men think that they can simply buy a bride and have her shipped to their doorsteps. However, this is not the case. Mail order brides are real women expecting courtship and desire to develop and work on relationships with her. Hence, you won’t be able to buy one like you would a pizza.
How successful are mail order bride marriages?
In fact, according to recent studies, marriages arranged through mail order bride services have a divorce rate of only 8%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 50%. So why are these marriages so booming? I came up with several reasons:
- First, mail order brides come from all over the world. This means that you can find someone who shares your interests, values, and culture.
- Second, mail order brides are pre-screened. This means that you can be sure that you are getting someone who is physically and emotionally compatible with you.
- Finally, mail order brides typically have lower expectations than traditional wives. They’re not looking for a perfect life. Instead, they’re looking for someone who will love and cherish them for who they are.
So if you ask me, are mail order brides real? My answer is yes. In fact, the industry is stronger than ever.
Why do men opt for mail order bride marriages?
As anyone who has been on the dating scene knows, finding a suitable partner in today’s modern world is no easy task. Many of us simply don’t have the time to go out and meet new people. For Western men, looking for mail order marriages is still among the reasons for using online dating sites:
- Mail order marriages are convenient. As long as both partners have an internet connection, they can communicate with each other whenever they want or need to. This makes it easy to plan dates around their busy schedules.
- Mail order marriages offer a greater selection. With thousands of potential candidates at our fingertips, men can choose precisely the type of woman that they’re looking for – whether that’s an athletic brunette from Romania or a petite blonde from Poland.
- Mail order marriages are a win-win situation. Not only do they help males to find the perfect partner in terms of looks and lifestyle preferences – but they also save time and energy by simplifying the entire process so that everybody can focus on spending quality time together.
Thus, if you’re looking for love in all the right places, don’t rule out mail order brides! They might be exactly what you’ve been looking for. However, don’t lose your vigilance, remember that the Internet is not without scammers.
Are mail order spouses real? Yes, mail order spouses are still very much a thing. In fact, I observe them becoming more and more popular as time goes on. There are a number of reasons for this, but the most common one is that it’s simply easier to meet someone online. There are a lot of dating websites and apps out there that cater specifically to mail order partners. So if you’re looking for a mail order marriage, study all the online dating red flags and be prepared to give it a chance.